I'm realizing alot about myself lately.
But thats not necessarily what I want to talk about... I have so much i want to say but I don't know how to say it or if its time. I need more revelation from God about some stuff that is on my heart. I see some of the struggles that the world goes through and i want to speak into peoples lives on a massive scale. I don't know how or when or what exactly but i know now is not the time to share yet.
Anyways, I have too much on my mind.
The things we go through we are released to share with others and to help provide breakthrough in their lives. There are some things that i am almost past and once I am I look forward to speaking into lives. And others I've dealt with for a while. So i'm excited.
Im hoping to put some of it into words, but its going to take some time.
Anyways time for me to sleep....
No comments:
Post a Comment