Sunday, May 16, 2010

:D Overjoyed

Hmm...It was good from beginning to end.

I woke up with these lyrics on my lips...

"This is when the feelings begin,
This is where the feelings start"

And I could not figure out what song that came from so I looked it up, and the actual lyrics have the words healing instead of feelings.

But I completely understood that it was a God thing. He put those words in my mind and on my lips.

Today I woke up smiling and excited for what would come next.

Then Church Came.....I can't even describe how nerve-wracking today was.

I had a lunch outing possible date. And I had heard some things from one of my friends who talked to this guy, and it just made me that much more nervous. I was scared and embarrassed and end the end my fears were not realized. It was the most relaxing and easy going things I have ever done. I mean yes I stumbled completely over my words and phrases....and sometimes couldn't say anything but what I just said. But I smiled and listened and had an AMAZING time.

I can not wait to do that again.

God's hand was completely on this day from start to finish.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's like I am stuck on repeat right now, everything keeps replaying in my head.

I can not wait to see what comes next.

GOD is GOOD .... and what he is doing is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment