Sunday, June 13, 2010

so confused...need prayer and discernment


so...

I feel like a stupid person today.

I told the guy I like that I like him. And I asked him what he thought about it..

He responded with "I'm not really sure at the moment..."

I realize that isn't a no, but it definitely is not a yes.

I keep hearing from God not to give up on this one. Not to give up hope. That there is a purpose and a reason for liking this guy.

But, like I don't want to like him because it is sooo hard.

Liking someone is hard, a relationship is hard. And it's harder yet because he doesn't know what he wants.

A part of me wants to not go to school tomorrow. To just stay in the house doing nothing. But if I do that, I won't want to stay in my piano class. I will want to drop out.

And if I drop out, i will feel like an idiot some more.

I hate how liking one person is completely affecting my entire being.

I feel like I should just stop liking him, I don't know what to do.

And honestly I blame it all on him.....or me...i haven't decided...

ohh.....Maybe I should just blame it on the enemy and laugh.






Anyways, that is the update on me...

My brain is a confused cupcake....

with tons of mush and pain at every turn. 

I need revelation and discernment.

Pray for me

No comments:

Post a Comment