I miss Sacramento. I miss my friends. I miss being able to hangout with people I know I can count on. I miss my church. I miss my family. I miss knowing how things work.
Its so hard making friends here. I've made some but it's hard to truly truly open up to people. I try to talk to those I've become acquaintances with and it always ends awkwardly.
I just want to get to know people with out wondering what this or that person thinks about me, and what I'm doing or saying. I want to be able to be free to get to know someone without all those questions.
Is it so hard to talk when talked to? All I want is to make new friends.
Its so hard making friends here. I've made some but it's hard to truly truly open up to people. I try to talk to those I've become acquaintances with and it always ends awkwardly.
I just want to get to know people with out wondering what this or that person thinks about me, and what I'm doing or saying. I want to be able to be free to get to know someone without all those questions.
Is it so hard to talk when talked to? All I want is to make new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment