Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Butterflies


He gives me butterflies

This man I like

When he looks at me I want to freeze

When I see him I go weak in the knees

I get a text my stomach does a flop

Even when its texting about Starbucks

Everyday I can't wait to see him

His face brings me cheer

I'm so giddy just thinking about him

It's even more so when he's near

It's written all over my face

plain as day

I can't deny that I like him

Others can tell

Its scares me

He's the one guy I've liked this much

I don't want to rush him

But I don't want to wait long either

He will have to be patient and know that I'm scared

This kind of feeling is new

It's kind of overwhelming

I like him a lot

can't you tell

I'm

Beaming


No comments:

Post a Comment