Yup that's right.
This summer I am going to be spending three months in Hong Kong. I am really excited to see what all God is going to do in my life and the lives of the people I am taking with me.
I found out a few weeks ago that I am going to be the team leader for this trip and it truly excites me.
Life is moving so quickly, and God is fulfilling his promises.
I also found a church I think I want to try and attend in Hong Kong. It's called The Vine, and it seems like it is a spirit filled church. Plus it's only about 20mins walk from where I am going to be working.
God has so much in store for me and for all of us.
The Fact is He loves US and has good things in store for US.
No comments:
Post a Comment