Monday, October 4, 2010

Start of Week 5

I have had so much happen in my life since I have gotten here. This is only the beginning of the 5th week and I already know I have made a new home. I know this is hard to hear..or even to say. But I don't miss Sacramento. I don't miss stuff, I miss my family. I miss my nephews. But other than that I'm good. 

I think what really solidified this was when I went back to Sacramento to visit, I got back to Sacramento and I almost immediately missed my friends back here in Redding. 

It was as if God used it as confirmation to say I am meant to be in Redding. That I am here right now in this time and space for a purpose. And I can not wait to find out exactly what that means. 

I guess I should explain exactly what has gone on since I've been here. Well....I met my Bethel friends and family about 2 weeks ago. And in that time I have come to realize they are my family. They care about me and my feelings, they make me feel included...I've found so many brothers...that I couldn't ask for anything better. I've found 2 more best friends. We can tell each other anything...and we have. It's something that I have been striving for for a very long time. I adore it. 

When I originally thought about vacations..I thought about my friends from Sacramento and how I wanted to find ways to see them, and now I want to find ways to bridge the gap  between Family friends and Bethel friends. I want to find a way to be there for those I left in Sacramento, while still being here for the new people I love. 

And well..I am going to be super honest and disclose something with you, that not many people know is this..... I have received words from God, which have been confirmed, that I will meet my future husband out here. And that we will be in a committed relationship by the time the year is over. There is sooo much more to it honestly, but not enough time and not enough energy to care at the moment. 

I admit there is a guy...one I can't stop thinking about...who is constantly on my heart. (NOT more so than God) Who I like more and more each day. Which is surprising to write and say, because I have barely been here that long. This also goes deeper than a casual crush on a guy as well. It's all very hard to explain, because God has been revealing his glory and his plan slowly bit by bit. 

*Sorry, I'm really tired right now and I am finding it hard to concentrate on my train of thought. But I did want to be honest so you weren't thrown for a loop later. Also I post this because I know you care about me and you can and will pray for: Wisdom, and freedom, and serenity. So please pray for those things for me and I will post more later when I am not tired*

No comments:

Post a Comment