Wednesday, February 17, 2010

40 Days

So, Today I decided I am going to fast something for Lent. Not that I am catholic, but I decided why not. I was having a hard time figuring out what to fast exactly, but as always God finds a way to show you what it should be. I constantly let this certain thing distract me and pull me aside. So Tonight I said NO MORE. No more. I'm tired of worrying about life, and what will happen next. I'm tired of a lot of stuff. I am ready to grow up. You know. I'm tired of being immature about some stuff. Not that I am with other people per say, but God knows exactly how I am immature.

But anyways, I am giving some stuff up. Truly working on some mindsets and some thought processes I have. For the next 40 days I am giving up what keeps me from God. And focusing totally on him. And no...I am not giving up Coffee. Coffee is too amazing to give up. LOL. It will definitely be good.

I mean I am truly realizing some things about myself, why I started down certain paths. Why I did things the way I did them, and still do. I realized a lot of the reason why I did most of these things and ended up with these mind sets is because of my family and our lack of communication. Or the belief that communication was even an option. I mean there is definitely more to it than that. But, things will be different. They have to be. I can only change for the better. I can only move closer to God. The other direction is no longer an option. God I pray right now that we would see our lives through your eyes. That we would see our lives the way we were meant to see them. God. Let me love myself the way you love me. Let each of your children love themselves the way you love them.

God let your blood cover us. Let your light shine before us, guiding the way. I LOVE YOU GOD.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment