Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have Joy

All the time I keep getting prophetic words, that I have so much Joy. That I have the Joy of the Lord. And a lot of the time that surprises me. In general I don't feel happy. I feel content, ok, and I guess you could call it even. But in general I don't feel Joy. I am happy when I am with friends, they brighten up my day so much. But when I am on my own, it is harder to find that joy.

I realize that I do have that Joy. God made me with his Joy in me. That its ok to laugh and smile and be happy. I think sometimes I'm afraid to be happy. Its easier to be unhappy, and solemn. It is safer for me. I don't want to be that unhappy person anymore. I had all of that broken off of me. God came in to my life and showed me how much he loves me. And because he loves me I am happy. I am so filled with his love that I cry.

I find it hard sometimes to smile, but I know I have a reason to. So that is what I work on. Instead of being pessimistic be optimistic. Instead of seeing the cup half empty see it half full. I want God's beautiful perspective on things.

His love completes me, it truly does.

1 comment: