I seem to have so many of these beginnings in my life, today i decided to shed another aspect of my old life.
Before I knew Christ, I was angry and dark and wanted only live in darkness. So when I choose the name Balor for my email address I knew, yet didn't care about the meaning of the name I choose. It has to do with this Irish mythological king named Balor of the Evil Eye, the king of the race of the giants. It was an email address I have been wanting to rid myself of alot recently. So tonight I did.
I have been Given God's Serenity. It is what holds me up and together every day. So that is why I choose what I choose. Because my beautiful God holds me in his hands and shelters me in the middle of every storm.
Anyways. I need to rest my eyes. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment