Sunday, February 14, 2010

What do I say?

How do I put into words the things that I am thinking? How do I say them without coming off strange? I know what I want to say needs to wait, I can't say it yet. It will take revelation from God before I say what is on my heart, and revelation from things people say and do before it is time. So for now I have to learn patience. I have to learn how to wait. I have to see how things turn out, if they turn out the way I think they might happen or if things will be greater than my wildest dreams. God only knows. So I am going to pay for Peace, Fortitude and Longevity. Without those I will fail. And without a good measure of Faith I can't go very far.

till later...and maybe next time I won't be so cryptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment